December 2014 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Dec 1 00:46:00 GMT 2014
Ending: Wed Dec 31 20:26:00 GMT 2014
- Power4 should treat mftb as extended mfspr mnemonic
- RFC: Don't output symbol version requirement for non-DT_NEEDED libs
- [PATCH] fine control sysroot runtime behavior
- [PATCH] Fine control sysroot runtime behavior.
- [PATCH, MIPS] When calculating a relocation using an undefined weak symbol don't check for overflow.
- [Patch, tentative, AVR] Displaying per-device memory usage info
Senthil Kumar Selvaraj
- RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...
- [PATCH] dwarf.c handle new DWARFv5 C11, C++11 and C++14 DW_LANG constants.
- PATCH: Fix dwarf.c
- Disabling Consistency Checks
- [gold commit] PR gold/17578: Fix extraneous warning about executable stack
- [PATCH] Add support for '-z global'
- [PATCH] Add string representation of ELF e_flags for AVR.
- ppc64_elf_edit_opd revamp
- [PING] [PATCH][AARCH64]Document .arch and .arch_extension directive in GAS c-aarch64.texi
- [Patch] Fix build problem found by build robot
- New Ukrainian PO file for 'gas' (version 2.24.90)
Translation Project Robot
- [PATCH] X86-64: Allow copy relocs for building PIE
- [PATCH][AARCH64]Document .arch and .arch_extension directive in GAS c-aarch64.texi
- powerpc gold, fix pr17566
- powerpc gold, work around pr17670
- [gold][PATCH] PR gold/17675: pie_copyrelocs_test fails with GCC 4.2
- [PATCH 0/6] binutils port for the Visium
- Sort relocs output by ld -r
- Retry powerpc gold stub grouping when groups prove too large
- [PATCH] PR binutils/17677: _bfd_elf_get_synthetic_symtab runs in O(n^2) complexity
- Change ld.so.cache location
- [PATCH 0/2] AVR: improve use of EF_AVR_LINKRELAX_PREPARED flag.
- binutils/ld: mips linux build broken in latest -git head
- New Esperanto PO file for 'gprof' (version 2.24.90)
Translation Project Robot
- [Patch, LD]Fix GDB crash caused by discarding the grouped debug sections
- binutils/ld: "Sort relocs output by ld -r" breaks mips cross compilation of linux
- Indirecting access to all symbols
- ppc64_elf_edit_opd revamp, take 2
- [PATCH v2] gas/config/tc-tic4x.c: Let insn name full use its space and always zero terminated
- [PATCH] binutils/windres.c: Fix memory leak issue for xmalloc and free 'n'
- Aligning .text segments
- Don't access elf tdata in dwarf.c without first checking for an ELF bfd
- Don't return DW_AT_name for function name in C++
- Don't always build coffgen.o
- Cygwin build for mingw32 host build failure in binutils-gdb/intl with make 4.0
- [gold][aarch64]Give informative error message when stub-group-size is too large
- [PATCH] Commit f64e188b5 broke core file support in gdb
- binutils-2.24 build fails on HPUX PA-RISC
- Ping#2: [PATCH, resend] arm: fix extension feature disabling
- BUG in bfd Makefile (.am or .in): gcc-4.5 , no, gcc-4.4.5 as well
John D. Hendrickson
- [PATCH] Remove md_reg_eh_frame_to_debug_frame on PPC (Re: [RFC] Wrong register numbers in .dwarf_frame on Linux/PowerPC)
- Copy relocations against protected symbols
- [patch, committed, moxie] Add zex instructions
- [PATCH] PR ld/17689: PIE copy relocations handling broken with ld.bfd
- PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default
- Release 2.25: soon
- PATCH: PR ld/17713: 64-bit linker fails("Segment Fault") call libbfd
- [PATCH, ARM, ping2] Add support for value 3 of Tag_ABI_VFP_args attribute
- [PATCH, MIPS] Relax alignment check for LDPC
- [PATCH, MIPS] Minor amendments to R6 opcode table
- [PATCH, MIPS] Fix gas tests broken by octeon3 processor definition
- [gold commit] Fix internal error in gold when -Map and --compress-debug-sections are used together
- [PATCH, PPC] Use 64k for COMMONPAGESIZE
- LD script: global symbols and multiple defintions
- What is the best manual for understanding the basics of `nm`?
- COMMON symbols get overridden by PROVIDE commands?
Tony Beta Lambda
- [PATCH][GAS]Add support for -mcpu=marvell-whitney
- [gold RFC] Do not generate dynamic reloc for unresolved TLS symbol
- [PATCH] PR gold/17729: [gold] gold failed to build x32 libgo
- [PATCH, MIPS] Fix tx39-elf test failures
- [MIPS, backport] Testsuite fixes and minor functional backports for 2.25
- [PATCH, MIPS] Fix octeon3 tests for targets with default ABI != n32
- test -- please ignore
- [PATCH, FT32] initial support
- [PATCH] PR 17671: objcopy: add "DU" to getopt_long
- [PATCH] gas: allow labeling of CFI instructions
- [PATCH] strip doc fix
- PATCH: PR gold/14675: No eh_frame info registered in exception_static_test
- [gold][PATCH] PR gold/14608: --detect-odr-violations doesn't work with GCC 4.7 and newer
- Hotel Reservation..
- Sync config.sub from upstream?
- [gold patch ob] Fix PPC overflow checking for CHECK_LOW_INSN
- [PATCH] MIPS/GAS: Fix ISA bit handling in local symbol assignments
Maciej W. Rozycki
- Experimental branches
- PATCH: Cast size to long to warn
- include/libiberty.h out of sync?
- [Patch, avr] Relax LDS/STS to IN/OUT if symbol is in I/O address range
- Move support code for linker script DEFINED to ldexp.c
- Correct logic for "defined by object"
- Don't PROVIDE over top of common symbols
- Use a symbol flag bit to mark linker defined symbols
- Report an error for script multiply defined symbols
- Output of ar has truncated timestamps on fuse.encfs
- [PATCH] aarch64: allow adding/removing just feature flags via .arch
- [PATCH, ARM] Add support for value 3 of Tag_ABI_VFP_args attribute
- [PATCH][ARM] Reject R_ARM_REL32 when trying to defer it to runtime
- [RFC] Add support for printing pdata for x86_64 pe coff objects
- [PATCH 1/2] AVR: Assembler now prepares for linker relaxation by default.
- [PATCH 2/2] AVR: Document linker relaxation related options.
- [PATCH 0/2] AVR/gas: Turn on -mlink-relax by default.
- Commit 058037d3 broke mips*-linux ld testsuite
- Fix generic linker symbol output when weak is overridden by strong
- [pushed] Use strtod instead of strtold in libiberty/d-demangle.c
- Don't create .eh_frame_hdr on shared lib bfd
- [PATCH, moxie] Add mul.x and umul.x instruction support
- Don't pass unadorned zeros to varargs functions
- From: Salvat
- [SH64] Delete unnecessary code copying SHF_SH5_ISA32 flag
- Update two sh64 ld test's expected output
- [PATCH, moxie] Limit moxie sto/ldo offsets to 16-bits.
- Misplaced parenthesis calculates two too few bytes for string
- [PATCH] MIPS/binutils: microMIPS linker relaxation fixes
Maciej W. Rozycki
- PATCH: PR ld/17773: Gap between sections and section headers when ld -s is used
- Possible bad assembly for coldfire 5282
Last message date:
Wed Dec 31 20:26:00 GMT 2014
Archived on: Sat Apr 4 21:47:34 GMT 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).