May 2014 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu May 1 01:28:00 GMT 2014
Ending: Sat May 31 19:22:00 GMT 2014
- POXIX regexp and i686-pc-mingw32-g++
- make error: *** target pattern contains no `%'. Stop.
Richard H. McCullough
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-Text-CSV_XS-1.07-1
- cygwin-bash compat/regression bug... startup line prob
- gnuplot caca terminal work on Cygwin-x86 but not Cygwin-x86_64
- Screen crippled by applications using alternative screen
- Change size of existing window
- emacs-w32, version 24.3.1, crashes constantly
- no syntax highlighting in cygwin / vim
- qt terminal of gnuplot fails
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-5.18.2-1 (x86) [test] Attn Maintainers with perl reqs
- RE: solved: make error: *** target pattern contains no `%'. Stop.
Richard H. McCullough
- Fatal error from Cygwin emacs-w32 every day or so
- ioctl crash in mpg123
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: emacs-24.3.90-1 [TEST]
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] pdated : netcdf 4.3.2-1
- Dup'd sockets lose error information
- Problem running scripts from a share with latest snapshot
- passwd -R : Storing password failed: Function not implemented
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: email-3.1.4-1
- Bug at getsockopt when TCP_NODELAY is used as parameter
- Problem with "None" Group on Non-Domain Members
Chris J. Breisch
- snapshot 05/05: ssh segmentation fault within screen
- printf and echo no longer changing the window title
- Setting up Apache2 with mod_perl and Apache2::AuthCookieLDAP
- perl -V:cc still says "gcc-4"
- thank you for vsnprintf et al
- Testers needed: New passwd/group handling in Cygwin
- mysqld no longer starts
- CygwinCompilerGCC error - "Cannot adVar..."
Canham, Timothy K (349G)
- getent group fails
- Newer version of Perl?
- cygwin Digest 7 May 2014 15:21:44 -0000 Issue 8767
- Issues with Cygwin on Windows 8.1
- gcc-4.9.0 patch status
- socat with IP6 support?
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: socat 188.8.131.52-1, 2.0.0-b7-1
- Enquiry on Cygwin function - file sharing between Windows and Windows
- strace and sigprocmask
Henry S. Thompson
- Cygwin home looking at wrong directory
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: screen 4.2.1-1
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: ping-1.0.2-1
- Baffled: is it Cygwin (64-bits) or Windows that causes the invocation of regedit (from bash) to fail?
- Cygwin64 v1.7.29: ruby 1.9.3p484 still vulnerable to Heartbleed bug
- interactive hg (mercurial) using ssh is getting "authentication failures" to sourceforge
- dd garbled output
- Update CoreUtils
- hostname: : Bad address apprers on Cygwin_x86_64
- How do start a cygwin shell session from a script ?
- Has Lucida Console disappeared?
- screen on 64-bit mangles mintty/buffer
- Has anyone built Linux Firefox on cygwin?
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: stunnel 5.01-1, 4.56-2
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: w32api-headers-3.1.0-2
- [BUG] /bin/sh crashes with the recent cygwin1.dll on x86/64
- pinfo configure problem
- More testing needed: New passwd/group AD/SAM integration
- ssh fails to start on Windows XP
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated, new for x86_64: orpie
- Emacs-w32... crashing problem
- Switching off completely logging to Windows event log
- Can't read from serial port without writing to it before
- bind to multicast address fails
- Does /etc/profile need to set MANPATH?
Chris J. Breisch
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated, libpipeline-1.3.0-3
- wget-1.15-1 vx wget-1.13-4, LANG and cron
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cppcheck-1.65-1
- fdupes 1.51 exclude patch
- Emacs daemon exit with clients
- Debugging sub-processes with gdb
Henry S. Thompson
- Emacs-w32... still crashing...
- Default manifest
- Compilation of clisp 2.48-3 under Cygwin x86 fails
- setup-x86.exe has virus and is blocked by Malware Detectors
- where are xfig libraries specified?
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: screen 4.2.1-2 (test release)
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: getent-2.18.90-2
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: xpdf-3.03-4
- 32 and 64 bit cygwin on same machine?
- https://cygwin.com/ now live
- ssh after update not resolving hostname from DNS or /etc/hosts
- Coverity Scan
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: ruby-1.9.3-p545-1
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: botan-1.8.14-2, botan1.10-1.10.8-1
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: jbigkit-2.0-13 [SECURITY]
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: tiff-3.9.7-4 [SECURITY]
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: base-files 4.2-3
- Was ploticus package removed from Cygwin?
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-4.9.0-1 experimental (x86_64)
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: subversion-1.8.9-1
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: subversion-1.8.9-2 [TEST]
- R-3.1.0 under cygwin
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: email-3.2.0-git-1
- problem in tcl and tcl-tk
- Bug report: 1.7.19 broke floppy drive access
- squid 64-bit is Aborting sporadically
- g++ fails in cc1plus due to path
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-Text-CSV_XS-1.08-1
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-Text-CSV_XS-1.08-2 [TEST]
- OpenLDAP - Upgrade distribution to 2.4.39
Auteria W. Winzer Jr.
- emacs oddity
- Installing a program as a Windows service on Windows 8.1
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: lftp 4.4.16-1
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated, new for x86_64: sng
- install windows updates trough ssh
- libc++ doesn't use C99 features
- Problem with python ctypes module
- gcc-4.9 option
- Problem logging into ssh
- Cannot log in to SSHD, either with public key or password
- Gdb with python enabled
- How to install gtk on cygwin?
- No threads/process support in Clisp
F. Nikita Thomas
- Upgrading from vesrion 1.7.10 to 1.7.29 made stop working my programs
- Old version of _autorebase in setup.ini
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] New: krb5-1.12.1-2 (replaces: heimdal)
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: OpenSSH-6.6.1p1-3
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bind-9.9.5-3
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: curl-7.37.0-1
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: freetds-0.91.103-1
- About the new cygwin-1.7.30-1
- New passwd handling upgrade issue?
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Cygwin 1.7.30-1
- Package file lists archive
- [Question] about OS Support
- x86_64 Cygwin 1.7.29: possible bug to trace symlink (Win7)
- What do I have to install to develop gtk app?
- Bash silently truncates the Command Line when called programatically via CreateProcess as MAXPATHLEN was reduced to 8192 from 16384
- typo correction (patch)
- symantec false positive on cygwin-1.7.30-1 32bit
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: serf-1.3.5-1
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cyrus-sasl-2.1.26-7
- libtirpc and redeclared bindresvport/bindresvport_sa
- [GIT] Error fetching from https (> error: error setting certificate verify locations:)
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-4.8.3-1 (x86/x86_64)
- gcc 4.8.2 runtime library error
- empty pango.modules file
- Building cpan module that links with proprietary libs
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: binutils-2.24.51-3 (x86/x86_64)
- cygwin64 install g++ v 4.6.4
- [MailServer Notification]Security Notification
- building cygwin packages
- Mount under Task Scheduler
- Segmentation fault when using svn 1.8.9 Cygwin dll version 1.7.30 (32bit)
- make install problem for emms (Permission denied)
- Are there any SELinux tools available for Cygwin?
- It's back -- "gcc: error: spawn: No such file or directory"
- cygwin not setting errno on "Connection refused" errors
- Regarding debug_printf in your code base.
- tmux failed and got the message: failed to connect to server: No error
- semctl hangs when waiters are greater than 9
Last message date:
Sat May 31 19:22:00 GMT 2014
Archived on: Wed Mar 25 13:56:00 GMT 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).