Fatal error from Cygwin emacs-w32 every day or so

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Fri May 2 10:50:00 GMT 2014

Achim Gratz writes:
> Sorry for the long delay.  I've now ran the two Emacs versions side by
> side for two days.  The original has crashed twice during that time and
> the patched version is still running… so I'd call that a fix.  Thanks!

Just as I had sent this mail, the new Emacs also crashed.  The backtrace
is likely useless due to the missing symbols (I have it still running in
gdb, though), but it appears to be one of the timer-triggered crashes
(these sometimes only produce a lisp error and sometimes crash Emacs and
I don't think these have anything to do with gnutls).  I guess switching
to the 24.4 pre-release is more productive than continuing with trying
to patch the 24.3 version.

Regards,
Achim.