This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] localedata: convert all files to utf-8
- From: "Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho" <tuliom at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: vapier at gentoo dot org, Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:07:03 -0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] localedata: convert all files to utf-8
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1454973731-7735-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org> <56B960FB dot 5010600 at cs dot ucla dot edu> <20160209044303 dot GC7732 at vapier dot lan>
Mike Frysinger <email@example.com> writes:
> On 08 Feb 2016 19:46, Paul Eggert wrote:
>> This looks good. It is almost exactly the localedata/locales subset of my
>> proposed patches in
>> <https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2015-05/msg00554.html>. In the only place
>> where this new patch disagrees with that subset, it is correct (SayÄn) and the
>> earlier patch was wrong (SayÃn) because Emacs misguessed the that file's
>> comments' encoding. Thanks.
> thanks, pushed
> i've also downloaded your patch and applied the ChangeLog parts since
> Roland already said those are "obvious"
posix/tst-regex depends on ChangeLog.8 contents.
With this change, this testcase started to fail.