This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] localedata: convert all files to utf-8
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 19:46:03 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] localedata: convert all files to utf-8
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1454973731-7735-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org>
This looks good. It is almost exactly the localedata/locales subset of my
proposed patches in
<https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2015-05/msg00554.html>. In the only place
where this new patch disagrees with that subset, it is correct (SayÄn) and the
earlier patch was wrong (SayÃn) because Emacs misguessed the that file's
comments' encoding. Thanks.