This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
RE: [PATCH libgloss]Using spec files to support two version of newlib library in one tool-chain release
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at mips dot com>
- To: Bin Cheng <bin dot cheng at arm dot com>
- Cc: Craig Howland <howland at LGSInnovations dot com>, <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 08:32:37 -0700
- Subject: RE: [PATCH libgloss]Using spec files to support two version of newlib library in one tool-chain release
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <001e01cfb600$ce404f10$6ac0ed30$ at arm dot com> <53EA3269 dot 1080304 at LGSInnovations dot com> <1407866624 dot 2601 dot 77 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <000001cfb6b9$b6fa3690$24eea3b0$ at arm dot com>
On Wed, 2014-08-13 at 13:44 +0800, Bin Cheng wrote:
> Thank both of you for the suggestion. I agree _s isn't appropriate here,
> and searched and replaced it with _n in the attached patch. If anyone
> thinks _n isn't clear enough I suggest we just use _nano here, since the
> word is used elsewhere in both file name and configuration option name.
> Is it OK for you guys?
I am happy with _n or _nano.