This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v8 2/2] Y2038: make __tz_convert compatible with 64-bit-time
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Albert ARIBAUD <albert dot aribaud at 3adev dot fr>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 14:48:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v8 2/2] Y2038: make __tz_convert compatible with 64-bit-time
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <20180929134108.5a4548a6@athena> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20181004130900.26988e0d@athena> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <20181004154052.2c4249d1@athena> <20181004163651.4d8362a4@athena>
On Thu, 4 Oct 2018, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> Could anyone explain to me why the summary PASS count and the actual
> PASS result file count disagree?
The rules for generating some files used in the testsuite generate the
.test-result files; those files are not listed in tests-special as being
tests, but some other similar files, using the same makefile rules, are so
listed, hence the files being generated. It's the settings of tests and
tests-special in each subdirectory that determine what counts as a test
for the purposes of the summaries.
(I think the files in question probably *should* be listed in
Joseph S. Myers