This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
2.26 freeze in a little over a week
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>
- To: "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 22:19:36 +0530
- Subject: 2.26 freeze in a little over a week
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
PSA: The development freeze for 2.26 is due in a little over a week. 1
July is a Saturday, so we have until next week to finish major changes.
I have a memcpy implementation for the Qualcomm falkor chip that I hope
to post by tomorrow. Are there any major changes that need attention
but are not getting it?