This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: 2.26 freeze in a little over a week
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 14:24:22 -0300
- Subject: Re: 2.26 freeze in a little over a week
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 22/06/2017 13:49, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> PSA: The development freeze for 2.26 is due in a little over a week. 1
> July is a Saturday, so we have until next week to finish major changes.
> I have a memcpy implementation for the Qualcomm falkor chip that I hope
> to post by tomorrow. Are there any major changes that need attention
> but are not getting it?
I would like to propose both C11 threads support  and the final patches
to finally remove the sysdep-cancel.h asm hackery  (which would simplify
the cancellation work).