This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: 2.26 freeze in a little over a week
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 22:14:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: 2.26 freeze in a little over a week
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx03.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx03.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=fweimer at redhat dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com 220CE7EBD3
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com 220CE7EBD3
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 06/22/2017 06:49 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> I have a memcpy implementation for the Qualcomm falkor chip that I hope
> to post by tomorrow. Are there any major changes that need attention
> but are not getting it?
I would like to include strlcpy/strlcat.
I have some ongoing resolver work I still need to complete. Mainly it's
about lifting the search path limit and adding race-free automatic
The struct dl_exception cleanup would be worthwhile as well because it
removes some allocas from the dynamic linker with user-controlled data.