This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: 2.26 freeze in a little over a week
- From: Szabolcs Nagy <szabolcs dot nagy at arm dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>, "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: nd at arm dot com, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 14:13:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: 2.26 freeze in a little over a week
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: redhat.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;redhat.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;
- Nodisclaimer: True
- References: <email@example.com>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
On 22/06/17 17:49, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> PSA: The development freeze for 2.26 is due in a little over a week. 1
> July is a Saturday, so we have until next week to finish major changes.
> I have a memcpy implementation for the Qualcomm falkor chip that I hope
> to post by tomorrow. Are there any major changes that need attention
> but are not getting it?
Re: [PATCH v2] Single threaded stdio optimization
to be reviewed and if it's not possible in this release
then do the aarch64 specific lll hack.
in the event of v4.12 kernel getting released i'd like to
add the new aarch64 hwcap bits.