This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING][PATCH] localedata: Remove trailing spaces [BZ #20275]
- From: Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 11:49:00 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PING][PATCH] localedata: Remove trailing spaces [BZ #20275]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com>
11.06.2017 17:21 Zack Weinberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 05/30/2017 05:43 AM, Rafal Luzynski wrote:
> > PING
> > This patch is pending review.
> > It changes 21 locale data files and so far we have confirmation
> > from the actual users of few of them that they are correct. It may
> > be difficult to get confirmation from other ones.
> Please go ahead and commit all of this patch.
Thank you for accepting this. I have no commit permissions so please
Zack (or somebody else) commit it on my behalf. Also none of my
patches have been ever accepted and pushed to glibc. If you ask
if I signed the FSF disclaimer then the answer is yes. Besides
this, as far as I know, anything below localedata/ is not copyrighted.