This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING][PATCH] localedata: Remove trailing spaces [BZ #20275]
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 11:21:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PING][PATCH] localedata: Remove trailing spaces [BZ #20275]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 05/30/2017 05:43 AM, Rafal Luzynski wrote:
> This patch is pending review.
> It changes 21 locale data files and so far we have confirmation
> from the actual users of few of them that they are correct. It may
> be difficult to get confirmation from other ones.
Please go ahead and commit all of this patch.
I don't think you can expect to get serious review from libc-alpha for
this kind of change. I would suggest that if you have posted a patch
that only touches files below localedata/, it has received no objections
from us for at least two weeks, and you have some external reason to
think it's correct - feedback elsewhere from native speakers,
conformance with a standard, that sort of thing - you should commit it.