This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING][PATCH] localedata: Remove trailing spaces [BZ #20275]
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 07:27:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PING][PATCH] localedata: Remove trailing spaces [BZ #20275]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 5:49 AM, Rafal Luzynski
> 11.06.2017 17:21 Zack Weinberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> On 05/30/2017 05:43 AM, Rafal Luzynski wrote:
>> > PING
>> > This patch is pending review.
>> > It changes 21 locale data files and so far we have confirmation
>> > from the actual users of few of them that they are correct. It may
>> > be difficult to get confirmation from other ones.
>> Please go ahead and commit all of this patch.
> Thank you for accepting this. I have no commit permissions so please
> Zack (or somebody else) commit it on my behalf. Also none of my
> patches have been ever accepted and pushed to glibc. If you ask
> if I signed the FSF disclaimer then the answer is yes. Besides
> this, as far as I know, anything below localedata/ is not copyrighted.
I pushed this patch for you.