This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] localedata: ce_RU: weekdays updated from CLDR [BZ #21207]
- From: Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 11:56:15 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] localedata: ce_RU: weekdays updated from CLDR [BZ #21207]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com>
11.06.2017 17:26 Zack Weinberg <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 02/28/2017 09:12 PM, Rafal Luzynski wrote:
> > Please find more info at:
> > https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=21207
> > BTW, I'd like to hear some feedback from Chechen speaking people.
> Please go ahead and check in this patch.
Same as before - I have no commit permission.
For what it's worth, I have checked again with CLDR if there are no
newer changes and there are none, the patch is still up to date.
I still have no feedback from Chechen speaking people, I haven't even
found any Chechen translator active in any free/open source community
online. This means we may have no better source of information than
Note that my original intention was to remove the trailing spaces,
while working on this I noticed the differences between glibc
and CLDR therefore I reported this as a separate bug.