This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 4/4] Fix solib-display.exp remote check
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 19:27:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/4] Fix solib-display.exp remote check
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1459912543-15328-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca> <1459912543-15328-4-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca>
On 04/06/2016 04:15 AM, Simon Marchi wrote:
> The test uses "run"
Does it have to? Can't we use "kill" followed by runto_main
again, instead of gdb_start_cmd ?
Why did you move the check to within the loop? I thought one
could check [target_info exists use_gdb_stub] at the top?
I'd find the patch OK with that. It'd be nicer to avoid
gdb_start_cmd in the first place, but use_gdb_stub is still