This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 4/4] Fix solib-display.exp remote check
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 15:26:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/4] Fix solib-display.exp remote check
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1459912543-15328-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca> <1459912543-15328-4-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca> <570BECA8 dot 3050801 at redhat dot com>
On 2016-04-11 14:27, Pedro Alves wrote:
On 04/06/2016 04:15 AM, Simon Marchi wrote:
The test uses "run"
Does it have to? Can't we use "kill" followed by runto_main
again, instead of gdb_start_cmd ?
Why did you move the check to within the loop? I thought one
could check [target_info exists use_gdb_stub] at the top?
I'd find the patch OK with that. It'd be nicer to avoid
gdb_start_cmd in the first place, but use_gdb_stub is still
You're right, I didn't think to check [target_info exists use_gdb_stub]
directly. The global variable use_gdb_stub is only available after
having spawned gdb, which is why I moved it.