This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: workflow idiom to compare zip/tgz with folder subtree
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Paul <Paul dot Domaskis at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 04:39:58 +0300
- Subject: Re: workflow idiom to compare zip/tgz with folder subtree
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20150922T134912-790 at post dot gmane dot org> <97783140 dot 20150922161211 at yandex dot ru> <loom dot 20150923T030425-106 at post dot gmane dot org> <6E467703-38A3-4128-ACEE-26D0F75678D0 at etr-usa dot com> <loom dot 20150925T025036-592 at post dot gmane dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
> I noticed that fossil & cvs are part of cygwin. I will have to bite
> the bullet & try a few baby steps at some point.
If anything, I would NOT recommend CVS to anyone making their first steps into
Subversion is way more consistent, better thought out and have about the same
usability characteristics where they are comparable. (And don't forget the
marvelous svnbook.org ...)
The unly reason I was using CVS up until a month ago for some of my projects
is because I was lazy and did not convert them to Subversion ten years ago.
With best regards,
Friday, September 25, 2015 04:36:25
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple