This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: workflow idiom to compare zip/tgz with folder subtree
- From: Paul <Paul dot Domaskis at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 01:06:46 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: workflow idiom to compare zip/tgz with folder subtree
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20150922T134912-790 at post dot gmane dot org> <97783140 dot 20150922161211 at yandex dot ru>
Andrey Repin <anrdaemon <at> yandex.ru> writes:
> Git, Subversion... basically any sane VCS out there.
Ah, yes....I've managed to avoid version control all these years
because I wanted the convenience of bash file management and changing
things on a whim as I see fit. And for lack of time to learn yet
another system. I see the lesson here. The right tool for the right
job, and there's no getting around the learning curve and the
sacrifice in flexibility. OK. I have it on my radar. I will have to
find time to try it out. Thank you!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple