This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Git spurious dependency: rsync
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 22:02:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: Git spurious dependency: rsync
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20140904203427 dot GA6612 at dinwoodie dot org> <lvhn7i$anp$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <1411147083 dot 4932 dot 3 dot camel at YAAKOV04> <20140919203006 dot GA22543 at dinwoodie dot org>
On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 3:30 PM, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
> Also, (I suspect) more commonly, for the rsync protocol used for
> git-clone and friends. See under "Git URLs" in `git help clone`.
I thought libcurl did that...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple