This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc 3.3.1-3, loading .la files from gcj-compiled apps
- From: "Marcus G. Daniels" <mgd at santafe dot edu>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 14:40:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.3.1-3, loading .la files from gcj-compiled apps
- References: <3FA5590F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Tom Tromey wrote:
As of yesterday, I believe Charles Wilson has convinced the libtool
maintainers to install the needed patches. It uses dlopen if it can,
and then falls back to LoadLibrary if that fails.
"Marcus" == Marcus G Daniels <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Marcus> Would it be possible to add a -D_WIN32 to the libjava/libltdl
Marcus> Makefile for Cygwin?
It looks like it would be a bit more in line with existing code to
just add it to libltdl/ltdl.h.
Could you look at how the upstream libltdl handles it? We
occasionally talk about importing a new version, I wonder if that
would fix this for you.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html