This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Shaffer, Kenneth" <shaffek at sciatl dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 16:46:40 -0500
- Subject: Bad interpreter?
- Reply-to: kenneth dot shaffer at sciatl dot com
If the first line of scripts is #!bash.exe, I get back a bad interpreter
Is there a way that I can get the above line to correctly find bash? I
thought if the full path wasn't specified, that PATH would be used to find
(I've tried copying bash.exe to / and c: and get the same error message.)
Any help greatly appreciated.
- - - - - - - Appended by Scientific-Atlanta, Inc. - - - - - - -
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html