This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
missing 64bit ports
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 16:24:11 +0200
- Subject: missing 64bit ports
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I spent a bit of time checking the real situation of the packages
still missing as 64 bit port.
After xdelta, bsdiff and iperf porting, without counting the few mingw
ones, the duplicates we are down to ~44.
Please see here the analysis :
Feel free to insert comments on the cells.
For what I found :
- half of them are dead upstream so we can directly
obsolete and don't worry anynore.
- Few are Jary's scripts, so the only porting issue is Jary's time.
- Very few have real porting issue
The only one really interesting for me is Mathomatic and eventually
catdoc if works with latest word documents.
(of course I will port pure-ftpd)