This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing 64bit ports (edit Gdocs problem)
- From: jari <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 11:18:50 +0300
- Subject: Re: missing 64bit ports (edit Gdocs problem)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55A66D0B dot 7030603 at gmail dot com>
On 2015-07-15 16:24, Marco Atzeri wrote:
| Dear All,
| I spent a bit of time checking the real situation of the packages
| still missing as 64 bit port.
| After xdelta, bsdiff and iperf porting, without counting the few mingw ones,
| the duplicates we are down to ~44.
| Please see here the analysis :
| Feel free to insert comments on the cells.
For some reason, while logged in to Google, the editing is not possible.