This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing 64bit ports
- From: Marcos Vives Del Sol <socram8888 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 19:39:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: missing 64bit ports
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55A66D0B dot 7030603 at gmail dot com>
Reason I didn't port libnfc was because I lost my SSH key due to a
hard drive crash. Any procedure on how to get a new one so I can
compile and upload it?
2015-07-15 16:24 GMT+02:00 Marco Atzeri <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Dear All,
> I spent a bit of time checking the real situation of the packages
> still missing as 64 bit port.
> After xdelta, bsdiff and iperf porting, without counting the few mingw ones,
> the duplicates we are down to ~44.
> Please see here the analysis :
> Feel free to insert comments on the cells.
> For what I found :
> - half of them are dead upstream so we can directly
> obsolete and don't worry anynore.
> - Few are Jary's scripts, so the only porting issue is Jary's time.
> - Very few have real porting issue
> The only one really interesting for me is Mathomatic and eventually catdoc
> if works with latest word documents.
> (of course I will port pure-ftpd)
Marcos Vives Del Sol