This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing 64bit ports
- From: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 19:16:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: missing 64bit ports
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55A66D0B dot 7030603 at gmail dot com>
On 15/07/2015 15:24, Marco Atzeri wrote:
I spent a bit of time checking the real situation of the packages
still missing as 64 bit port.
After xdelta, bsdiff and iperf porting, without counting the few mingw
ones, the duplicates we are down to ~44.
Please see here the analysis :
I have built a 64-bit dmalloc for my personal use, so I can ITA if
Pierre is no longer interested in maintaining dmalloc.
The last upstream release was in 2007, so it can probably be classified
as 'mature' :D