This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Volunteer to maintain about-to-be-obsoleted targets
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Kean Johnston <kean dot johnston at gmail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 13:40:24 +0000
- Subject: Re: Volunteer to maintain about-to-be-obsoleted targets
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
> I would like to volunteer to maintain two targets due for obsolescence. *-*-sco3.2v5* and *-*-sysv5.
Fantastic. Thank you very much for volunteering to do this.
Please add an entry to the binutils/MAINTAINERS file, (patch
pre-approved, but please do submit it to the list), and also
submit a patch to remove the configurations from the obsolete
list. (This one will need review as I would like to make sure
that it does the right thing(tm)).