This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [PATCH] [ARC] Add new ARC EM opcodes.
- From: Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com" <Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 09:43:06 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] [ARC] Add new ARC EM opcodes.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1456405905-30875-1-git-send-email-claziss at synopsys dot com> <098ECE41A0A6114BB2A07F1EC238DE896617A9D7 at DE02WEMBXB dot internal dot synopsys dot com> <56E02FAD dot 4060400 at redhat dot com> <098ECE41A0A6114BB2A07F1EC238DE896617B3AD at DE02WEMBXB dot internal dot synopsys dot com> <56E7E439 dot 4010300 at redhat dot com>
> Thanks - although it looks like it took more work to do this,
> than was in the original patch. Sorry about that. I was hoping
> that the macros would save time and space not need more of them.
No problem, anyhow I'll need then in the near future. Less to be reviewed for the upcoming patches.
> One small point... why are macros like EXTINSN2OP and EXTINSN3OP
> (and their supporting macros) defined in arc-opc.c ? Do you intend
> to provide other definitions of these macros in other source files ?
> The reason I ask, it that it seems to me that if the macros are
> only going to be defined once, then the appropriate place would be
> in a header, either arc-ext-tbl.h or arc.h.
I will added them to arc-ext-tbl.h.
> Approved with this change, or with a change to move the definitions
> into a header.
Thank you for your review,