This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] ARM - gas: Maximum alignment size augmented to 64
- From: Daniel Gutson <dgutson at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 18:42:01 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM - gas: Maximum alignment size augmented to 64
- References: <4A3933BF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A4F8046.email@example.com>
I couldn't get the fail, even after updating my sources from mainline.
Could you please provide more details?
Matthias Klose wrote:
Daniel Gutson schrieb:
in the attached patch, the maximum allowed code alignment has been
32 to 64 bytes. This change affects the .p2align and .align directives
in GAS and the
-falign-functions GCC option.
I tested the code by running the gas testsuite, including the new test
case I added.
the test case does succeed with binutils 20090622 and the patch applied, it
fails with binutils 20090704 and the patch applied.