This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: "Quick reference for a newly created section"
- To: Xinan Tang <xinant at cognigine dot com>
- Subject: Re: "Quick reference for a newly created section"
- From: amodra at one dot net dot au
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 13:44:03 +0930
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <3B007386.email@example.com>
On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 05:08:38PM -0700, Xinan Tang wrote:
> Basically, I want to reference the newly created section,
> foo, in the same way as the built-in sections such as
> 'text', 'data', and .bss.
> Which part of code in gas should be modified to do this?
Look for pseudo_typeS