This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
"Quick reference for a newly created section"
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: "Quick reference for a newly created section"
- From: xinant at cognigine dot com (Xinan Tang)
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 17:08:38 -0700
- Organization: Cognigine Corporation
Assume I have created a new section, "foo", using
.section foo, "ax"
How to reference it again using the following syntax:
# start another foo section
Basically, I want to reference the newly created section,
foo, in the same way as the built-in sections such as
'text', 'data', and .bss.
Which part of code in gas should be modified to do this?
Dr. Xinan Tang Member of Technical Staff
EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org Cognigine Corp.
Voice: 510.743.4930 6120 Stevenson Boulevard
Fax: 510.743.4910 Fremont, CA 94538