This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ld segfault on incrementally linked object
- To: Ian Thompson <iant at palmchip dot com>
- Subject: Re: ld segfault on incrementally linked object
- From: amodra at one dot net dot au
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 12:39:30 +0930
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <3B0047B3.AA574848@palmchip.com>
On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 02:01:39PM -0700, Ian Thompson wrote:
> dwarf1.c:593: structure has no member named 'debug_relocate'
> dwarf1.c:595: structure has no member named 'debug_relocate'
> dwarf1.c:612: structure has no member named 'debug_relocate'
> Did I miss something? Where is this member supposed to be declared?
No, I missed something. Sorry, only diffed bfd/ directory.
* bfdlink.h (struct bfd_link_info): Add debug_relocate.
RCS file: /cvs/src/src/include/bfdlink.h,v
retrieving revision 1.9
diff -u -p -r1.9 bfdlink.h
--- bfdlink.h 2001/04/13 00:34:36 1.9
+++ bfdlink.h 2001/05/15 02:57:44
@@ -217,6 +217,9 @@ struct bfd_link_info
select an appropriate memset function. Apparently it is also
normal for HPPA shared libraries to have undefined symbols. */
+ /* true if the section being relocated is debug info, and undefined
+ sym error messages should be suppressed. */
+ boolean debug_relocate;
/* Which symbols to strip. */
enum bfd_link_strip strip;
/* Which local symbols to discard. */