This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Assertion failure in m68k assembler
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Subject: Re: Assertion failure in m68k assembler
- From: Alan Modra <alan at SPRI dot Levels dot UniSA dot Edu dot Au>
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 21:03:38 +0930 (CST)
- cc: <binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
On 8 May 2001, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Usually md_convert_frag will increment fragP->fr_fix if it had to extend
> the frag due to relaxing. I have no idea how this can ever have worked
> unless some changes have caused fragP->fr_next to become non-NULL
> recently. Any clues?
I probably broke it with my 2001-03-30 patch which allows multiple
relaxation passes. I'll take a look.