[heads-up] regenerate aclocal.m4 and configure

Paolo Bonzini bonzini@gnu.org
Wed Apr 23 08:13:00 GMT 2008

Hi people,

I'm about to commit a patch to config/, so that a bugfix from Autoconf
trunk will be applied to all the configure scripts in gcc and src.  For
gcc I will commit the changed configure scripts myself; for src please
tell me if you would like me to do it, or you prefer to do it yourself.

I'm CCing binutils, gdb and newlib mailing lists -- trim the list when
you reply to avoid confusion.

I'll send another message in at most 1 hour, after the patch is
committed to gcc and src.

Paolo