GDB 6.2 release schedule?

Randolph Chung randolph@tausq.org
Tue Jun 29 14:28:00 GMT 2004

> native hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11 has regressions in 17 test scripts.
> I estimate there's about 1 real regression bug per 4-5 test scripts,
> so there are about 4-5 real regression bugs to hunt down and fix
> (or document).

Looks like Jeff's watchpoint fix fixes the recurse.exp regression
against 6.1(.1) for hppa-hpux. it probably will also fix some of the
other regressions...  very cool :)

recurse.exp is still broken on hppa-linux :( It works with stabs but not
with dwarf2.  Of course, that is not a regression....

i can look at some of the other regressions next week.

randolph
--
Randolph Chung
Debian GNU/Linux Developer, hppa/ia64 ports