Your reliable sheet metal stamping products supplier

Erin ysyelectric103@aliyun.com
Thu Aug 12 16:01:17 GMT 2021

Dear Cygwin,I hope this mail finds you well!
We provide custom made sheet metalwelding, bending, stamping, laser cutting as well machined parts with ISO 9001 certfied in Shenzhen, China.Most of our products are used for telecommunication, power supply, medical machine, 5G and new energy industries...Any prototyping productor metallic project need assist,pls contact with me freely.
Thanks & Best Regards,Erin XieYSY ElectricWhatsapp/Wechat: +86-181-2629-3176
<!--EndFragment-->