Package Requests: Update:bash-completion, coreutils - New: linux-manpages

Richard Beels rbeels@yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 04:20:08 GMT 2021

Findutils _was_ on this list but then I saw it come over the transom
(yeay Brian! :-), which reminded me I never actually wrote about
it.  Procrastination eekes a minor victory...  :)

bash-completion and coreutils are both currently several releases/years behind.

Also, I'll throw in an oddball request to save a bucket of headers -
linux manpages.  I see the posix ones are packaged for the cyg, it
would be nice to also get the linux manpages packaged in similar fashion.