hppa unwind entries
Mon Dec 31 11:01:00 GMT 2007
> I thought that was prudent when I did my change. I had the impression
> that the original hppa code always expected a nonzero value. I haven't
> hit a circumstance where the BFD_ASSERT triggered but testing has been
> somewhat limited.
Fair enough. This is what I have checked in.
2007-12-31 Nick Clifton <email@example.com>
* elf.c (_bfd_elf_find_segment_containing_section): New function:
Scan the segment map looking for the segment containing a
* elf-bfd.h: Prototype the new function.
* elf-hppa.h (elf_hppa_osec_to_segment): Delete.
(elf_hppa_record_segment_addrs): Use new function.
* elf32-bfin.c (_bfdfdpic_osec_to_segment): Use new function.
* elf32-frv.c (_frvfdpic_osec_to_segment): Use new function.
* elf32-hppa.c (hppa_record_segment_addr): Use new function.
* elfxx-ia64.c (elfNN_ia64_relocate_section): Use new function.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2096 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Binutils