hppa unwind entries

Sun Dec 30 17:13:00 GMT 2007

> > Yes, it's a good idea to consolidate the search in elf.c.  No objection
> > to changing the hppa code.  The only thing I worried about in doing this
> > was how to handle the case when the search failed.
>
> How about I put back the BFD_ASSERTs that the search function does not return a
> NULL value ?

I thought that was prudent when I did my change.  I had the impression
that the original hppa code always expected a nonzero value.  I haven't
hit a circumstance where the BFD_ASSERT triggered but testing has been
somewhat limited.

Dave
--
J. David Anglin                                  dave.anglin@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
National Research Council of Canada              (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)