This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Which subdirectories need to support !_LIBC?
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:49:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: Which subdirectories need to support !_LIBC?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54EDD1EB dot 3030008 at redhat dot com> <CAFbHwiQi1u1QPz7HPde4GoDcOMZx-hV1rubh66UFemJxxmqk-g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 02/25/2015 02:47 PM, Will Newton wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 1:45 PM, Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Are there any subdirectories which need to be built externally except
>> intl and soft-fp?
> This list may be helpful:
Hmm. I noticed that while working on posix/glob.c. It's diverged a bit
from gnulib, and our changes use glibc-specific things outside of _LIBC
I wonder what the proper way forward is here. Certainly it does not
make sense to have AmgiaOS support in a glibc-specific source file.
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security