This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Which subdirectories need to support !_LIBC?
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at gmail dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:47:05 +0000
- Subject: Re: Which subdirectories need to support !_LIBC?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54EDD1EB dot 3030008 at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 1:45 PM, Florian Weimer <email@example.com> wrote:
> Are there any subdirectories which need to be built externally except
> intl and soft-fp?
This list may be helpful: