This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Seeking consensus on BZ 16734
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Daniel Colascione <dancol at dancol dot org>
- Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 18:13:38 -0800
- Subject: Seeking consensus on BZ 16734
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The arguments in
and in threads linked from it:
seem pretty convincing to me. It was probably a good idea to do it in
2006, and it seems an even better idea now that everything is
Can we just do it?