This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Seeking consensus on BZ 16734
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- Cc: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Daniel Colascione <dancol at dancol dot org>
- Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 20:09:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: Seeking consensus on BZ 16734
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALoOobP_7jpdZUqSFmKCTFds6t8TTdnxfOfg2jCTr_TjvU+t2w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 6:13 PM, Paul Pluzhnikov <email@example.com> wrote:
> The arguments in
> and in threads linked from it:
> seem pretty convincing to me. It was probably a good idea to do it in
> 2006, and it seems an even better idea now that everything is
> Can we just do it?
Do we have any current performance data on this?