This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCHv2 1/2] realpath: allow // to be handled specially
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Eric Blake <eblake at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 15:16:55 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCHv2 1/2] realpath: allow // to be handled specially
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1380658974-28848-1-git-send-email-eblake at redhat dot com> <1380658974-28848-2-git-send-email-eblake at redhat dot com>
I don't see any problem but it's not handy right now for me to read all the
context of the function to be sure it's complete. I'm also not very
motivated to do that review since this is code that won't ever be used in
libc. I'd be happiest if a gnulib maintainer reviews and signs off on the
change and a thorough test case goes into gnulib. Then I'll be happy just
to verify the style trivia and approve it to go into libc.