This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v4] MIPS support for GNU hash
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Mihailo Stojanović <mihailo dot stojanovic at rt-rk dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Chenghua Xu <paul dot hua dot gm at gmail dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, "Maciej W . Rozycki" <macro at linux-mips dot org>, Petar Jovanovic <petar dot jovanovic at rt-rk dot com>, Dragan Mladjenovic <dragan dot mladjenovic at rt-rk dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 15:11:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v4] MIPS support for GNU hash
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> I would like to inquire about the state of the RT-RK copyright
> assignment for binutils, which is what is currently blocking
> this patch. Is there anything else to be done on our side?
Sorry, but at this point all you can is wait. The FSF will process
the assignment, but sometimes it does take a little while.