binutils archive
date index for July, 2019

This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

July 31, 2019
23:19 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: enable lui relaxation for CODE and MERGE sections. Ilia Diachkov
18:20 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: bfd: add special case to loop alignment check augustine dot sterling at gmai
13:38 Re: Powerpc64 does not generate copy relocation for shared library variable Alan Modra
13:01 Re: Linker support for Harvard Architecture Erik Christiansen
12:55 Re: Linker support for Harvard Architecture Ian Lance Taylor via binutils
11:59 Linker support for Harvard Architecture Haim Shimonovich
07:22 [PATCH] xtensa: bfd: add special case to loop alignment check Max Filippov
06:40 Re: Powerpc64 does not generate copy relocation for shared library variable Umesh Kalappa

July 30, 2019
21:48 Re: [PATCH][2/2] RISC-V: Rearrange frsr, frcsr, fssr and fscsr instructions since frsr and fssr are obsolete Jim Wilson
21:48 Re: [PATCH][1/2] RISC-V: Set floating-point CSR-access instructions to alias instructions Jim Wilson
12:05 [PATCH][2/2] RISC-V: Rearrange frsr, frcsr, fssr and fscsr instructions since frsr and fssr are obsolete Mel Chen
11:57 [PATCH][1/2] RISC-V: Set floating-point CSR-access instructions to alias instructions Mel Chen
08:19 Re: Powerpc64 does not generate copy relocation for shared library variable kamlesh kumar
06:23 Re: Powerpc64 does not generate copy relocation for shared library variable Alan Modra
05:17 Re: Powerpc64 does not generate copy relocation for shared library variable kamlesh kumar
04:03 Re: Powerpc64 does not generate copy relocation for shared library variable Alan Modra
03:53 Powerpc64 does not generate copy relocation for shared library variable kamlesh kumar
03:51 Re: Support .gnu.lto_.lto section in ELF files Alan Modra

July 29, 2019
16:35 [PATCH][binutils][Arm] Removed unsigned variants of VQ(R)DMLAH and VQ(R)DMLASH instructions. Barnaby Wilks
13:10 [PATCH] Add support for RISC-V Z-extension arch attributes. Maxim Blinov
08:17 Re: [PATCH] Support .gnu.lto_.lto section in ELF files (PR 24768). Martin Liška

July 28, 2019
09:41 PR24857, ld: error adding symbols: bad value Alan Modra
06:31 output file specifier ? Bill Westfield

July 27, 2019
00:39 Re: extern declared variable present in bss section of dynamic executable Alan Modra

July 26, 2019
13:28 extern declared variable present in bss section of dynamic executable kamlesh kumar
05:32 PR24798, buffer overflow in process_cu_tu_index Alan Modra
03:36 Re: RFC: Make dotnet assemblies test more robust Omair Majid
00:45 Begone elf_linker Alan Modra
00:44 Ajdust lto-3r and lto-5r tests for powerpc64 Alan Modra

July 25, 2019
22:57 RFC: Make dotnet assemblies test more robust Omair Majid
19:13 Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2019 Simon Marchi
16:29 Re: [PATCH] Print .debug_names augmentation as a string Nick Clifton
15:18 RE: [PATCH][BINUTILS-2_32][ARM]: Correct the regular expressions in cmse_main_sec_debug.d file. (backport BINUTILS-2_32) Tamar Christina
15:07 Re: [PATCH][BINUTILS-2_32][ARM]: Correct the regular expressions in cmse_main_sec_debug.d file. (backport BINUTILS-2_32) Nick Clifton
14:55 Re: Oss-fuzz integration Nick Clifton
14:27 [PATCH][BINUTILS-2_32][ARM]: Correct the regular expressions in cmse_main_sec_debug.d file. (backport BINUTILS-2_32) Srinath Parvathaneni
13:56 Re: [PATCH] Support .gnu.lto_.lto section in ELF files (PR 24768). Nick Clifton
00:56 Re: [PATCH] [PowerPC] VLE update Alan Modra

July 24, 2019
20:19 Re: [PATCH] [PowerPC] VLE update Bill Schmidt
18:14 Re: [PATCH] [PowerPC] VLE update Alexander Fedotov
17:50 Re: [PATCH] [PowerPC] VLE update Bill Schmidt
15:52 [PATCH] [ARC] [COMMITTED] Fix formatting. Claudiu Zissulescu
14:30 [Fwd: Re: [PATCH] [ARC] Add linker relaxation.] Claudiu Zissulescu
14:28 Re: [PATCH 2/2] [ARC] Update disassembler opcode selection Claudiu Zissulescu
14:22 Re: New Swedish PO file for 'gas' (version 2.31.90) Nick Clifton
14:07 Re: [PATCH] [ARC] Add linker relaxation. Nick Clifton
13:53 [PATCH 1/2] [ARC] Update ARC opcode table Claudiu Zissulescu
13:53 [PATCH 2/2] [ARC] Update disassembler opcode selection Claudiu Zissulescu
13:49 Re: [PATCH] [PowerPC] VLE update Alexander Fedotov
13:40 RE: [PATCH][binutils][AArch64][3/3] Add support for float16 (IEEE format) for AArch64 backend. Tamar Christina
13:34 [PATCH] [ARC] Add linker relaxation. Claudiu Zissulescu
12:48 Re: [RFC] Allow linker scripts to specify multiple output regions for an output section? Erik Christiansen
11:25 Re: [PATCH v4] MIPS support for GNU hash Nick Clifton
11:23 Re: [PATCH][AArch64] Add support for GMID_EL1 register for +memtag Nick Clifton
11:16 Re: [PATCH][AArch64] Add support for GMID_EL1 register for +memtag Kyrill Tkachov
11:14 Re: [PATCH v4] MIPS support for GNU hash Dragan Mladjenovic
11:12 RE: [PATCH][binutils][AArch64][3/3] Add support for float16 (IEEE format) for AArch64 backend. Tamar Christina
11:06 RE: [PATCH][BINUTILS][ARM]: Correct the regular expressions in cmse_main_sec_debug.d file. Tamar Christina
09:18 Re: [RFC] Allow linker scripts to specify multiple output regions for an output section? Simon Richter
07:28 Re: [RFC] Allow linker scripts to specify multiple output regions for an output section? Nick Clifton
07:15 Re: [PATCH] Remove tests that test __gnu_lto_v1 symbol. Nick Clifton
07:05 Re: [PATCH v4] MIPS support for GNU hash Nick Clifton
06:54 Re: [PATCH] Remove tests that test __gnu_lto_v1 symbol. Martin Liška
06:41 Complain about mbind, ifunc, and unique in final_write Alan Modra
06:40 Re: ELF final_write_processing Alan Modra
06:40 Define ELF_OSABI for visium Alan Modra
06:39 PT_GNU_MBIND section mapping Alan Modra
00:16 Re: [PATCH v2 19/19 REVIEW RFC] bfd, ld: add CTF section linking Nick Alcock

July 23, 2019
22:44 Re:Request for supply of products with Ref: DF/CM8/48 Ralph Scozzafava
22:10 Re: [PATCH v4] MIPS support for GNU hash Petar Jovanovic
21:36 Re: [PATCH v4] MIPS support for GNU hash Carlos O'Donell
21:34 Re: [PATCH v4] MIPS support for GNU hash Carlos O'Donell
16:00 Re: [PATCH] Remove tests that test __gnu_lto_v1 symbol. H.J. Lu
15:43 Re: [PATCH] Remove tests that test __gnu_lto_v1 symbol. H.J. Lu
14:28 Re: RFC: Add initial support for .NET Core dlls to objdump Nick Clifton
14:23 Re: [PATCH][AArch64] Add support for GMID_EL1 register for +memtag Nick Clifton
14:23 Re: RFC: Add initial support for .NET Core dlls to objdump Omair Majid
13:37 [PATCH] [gold] RFC: MIPS GNU hash support Sava Jakovljev
08:51 SHF_GNU_MBIND requires ELFOSABI_GNU Alan Modra
08:50 Re: RFC: Add initial support for .NET Core dlls to objdump Nick Clifton
08:30 ELF final_write_processing Alan Modra
08:29 Move ld-scripts size tests Alan Modra
08:28 binutils testsuite test for ELF32 vs ELF64 Alan Modra
08:27 gas "mbind sections" test Alan Modra
06:45 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: enable lui relaxation for CODE and MERGE sections. Kito Cheng
06:40 Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: enable lui relaxation for CODE and MERGE sections. Kito Cheng

July 22, 2019
23:32 New Swedish PO file for 'gas' (version 2.31.90) Translation Project Robot
16:06 [PATCH][AArch64] Add support for GMID_EL1 register for +memtag Kyrill Tkachov
15:12 Re: [PATCH] Remove tests that test __gnu_lto_v1 symbol. Jeff Law
14:11 Re: [PATCH v4] MIPS support for GNU hash Nick Clifton
14:01 [PATCH] Support .gnu.lto_.lto section in ELF files (PR 24768). Martin Liška
13:48 Re: [PATCH][BINUTILS][ARM]: Correct the regular expressions in cmse_main_sec_debug.d file. Nick Clifton
13:06 Re: [PATCH 00/19] CTF linking support Nick Alcock
13:03 [PATCH v2 19/19 REVIEW RFC] bfd, ld: add CTF section linking Nick Alcock
13:02 [PATCH] Remove tests that test __gnu_lto_v1 symbol. Martin Liška
12:23 Re: [PATCH][binutils][Arm] Removed warning for no longer UNPREDICTABLE MVE instructions. Nick Clifton
07:54 Re: [PATCH] x86: Apply standalone prefixes to the following instruction Jan Beulich

July 21, 2019
14:15 [PATCH] h8300: Fix testcase movfpe / movtpe Yoshinori Sato
14:13 [PATCH] h8300: Instruction support level fix Yoshinori Sato

July 20, 2019
01:27 PR24827, Linker loops forever if unterminated multi-line comment in script Alan Modra

July 19, 2019
18:08 [PATCH] x86: Pass -O0 to assembler in noextreg.d H.J. Lu
17:40 Re: [PATCH 1/1] libctf: introduce ctf_func_type_{info,args}, ctf_type_aname_raw Nick Alcock
17:38 Re: [PATCH] x86: Apply standalone prefixes to the following instruction H.J. Lu
17:24 Re: [PATCH] x86: Apply standalone prefixes to the following instruction H.J. Lu
17:18 Re: [PATCH] x86: Apply standalone prefixes to the following instruction H.J. Lu
17:12 Re: [PATCH] x86: Apply standalone prefixes to the following instruction H.J. Lu
16:25 Re: [PATCH] x86: Apply standalone prefixes to the following instruction Jan Beulich
15:01 Re: [PATCH] x86: Apply standalone prefixes to the following instruction H.J. Lu
11:20 [committed][AArch64] Rename +bitperm to +sve2-bitperm Richard Sandiford
09:31 Re: [PATCH] x86: Apply standalone prefixes to the following instruction Florian Weimer
08:46 Re: [PATCH] x86: Apply standalone prefixes to the following instruction Jan Beulich
08:36 [PowerPC64] pc-relative TLS relocations Alan Modra
08:34 [PowerPC] Rename testcase Alan Modra
08:02 [COMMITTED,BPF 2/2] cpu,opcodes,gas: use %r0 and %r6 instead of %a and %ctf in eBPF disassembler Jose E. Marchesi
08:02 [COMMITTED,BPF 1/2] gas: make .lcomm to accept an optional aligmnet in eBPF targets Jose E. Marchesi
08:02 [COMMITTED,BPF 0/2] A couple of little updates Jose E. Marchesi
07:57 Re: as: How to determine the section of symbols Peter Zijlstra
07:42 Re: [PATCH] ld -r: Don't merge with member of output section group Alan Modra

July 18, 2019
22:27 [PATCH] x86: Apply standalone prefixes to the following instruction H.J. Lu
20:39 Re: as: How to determine the section of symbols H.J. Lu
20:03 Re: [PATCH 1/1] libctf: introduce ctf_func_type_{info,args}, ctf_type_aname_raw Nick Alcock
19:59 [PATCH 1/1] libctf: introduce ctf_func_type_{info,args}, ctf_type_aname_raw Nick Alcock
17:43 Re: RFC: Add initial support for .NET Core dlls to objdump Omair Majid
17:15 [PATCH 20/19 REVIEW] ld: Make CTF section linking work with non-ELF Nick Alcock
16:17 Re: [PATCH]gold: Fix missing armv8 from may_use_v5t_interworking() Tiancong Wang via binutils
13:51 Re: [PATCH][binutils][Arm] Removed warning for no longer UNPREDICTABLE MVE instructions. Barnaby Wilks
12:47 [PowerPC64] Use STN_UNDEF internally for edited relocs Alan Modra
12:46 [PowerPC64] Don't store TLS_EXPLICIT in tls_mask Alan Modra
12:45 [PowerPC] Rename TLS_TPRELGD to TLS_GDIE Alan Modra
12:45 [PowerPC64] correct tprel offset limit Alan Modra
12:41 Re: [PATCH] ld -r: Don't merge with member of output section group Alan Modra
11:28 Re: as: How to determine the section of symbols Peter Zijlstra
11:16 [COMMITTED, BPF] gas: .lcomm gets an alignment argument in eBPF Jose E. Marchesi
08:32 Oss-fuzz integration Philippe Antoine

July 17, 2019
21:04 [COMMITTED, BPF] gas: support .half, .word and .dword directives in eBPF Jose E. Marchesi
20:20 [PATCH] ld -r: Don't merge with member of output section group H.J. Lu
17:41 [PATCH]gold: Fix missing armv8 from may_use_v5t_interworking() Tiancong Wang via binutils
15:29 Re: [PATCH][binutils][Arm][2/3] Add support for float16 (IEEE and Alternative formats) for Arm backend. Richard Earnshaw (lists)

July 16, 2019
23:09 Re: [PATCH 00/19] CTF linking support Nick Alcock
18:44 Re: libctf: make it compile for old glibc Nick Alcock
18:05 [PATCH 19/19 REVIEW RFC] bfd, ld: add CTF section linking Nick Alcock
18:04 [PATCH 18/19 REVIEW] bfd: new functions for getting strings out of a strtab Nick Alcock
18:04 [PATCH 14/19] libctf: add the ctf_link machinery Nick Alcock
18:04 [PATCH 17/19] libctf: get rid of a disruptive public include of <sys/param.h> Nick Alcock
18:04 [PATCH 15/19] libctf: map from old to corresponding newly-added types in ctf_add_type Nick Alcock
18:04 [PATCH 16/19] libctf: add linking of the variable section Nick Alcock
18:04 [PATCH 13/19] libctf: dump: check the right error values when dumping functions Nick Alcock
18:04 [PATCH 12/19] libctf: dump: support non-root type dumping Nick Alcock
18:04 [PATCH 10/19] libctf: write CTF files to memory, and CTF archives to fds Nick Alcock
18:04 [PATCH 11/19] libctf: fix memory leak on ctf_compress_write error path Nick Alcock
18:04 [PATCH 09/19] libctf: support getting strings from the ELF strtab Nick Alcock
18:04 [PATCH 02/19] libctf: allow the header to change between versions Nick Alcock
18:04 [PATCH 04/19 REVIEW] libctf, bfd: fix ctf_bfdopen_ctfsect opening symbol and string sections Nick Alcock
18:04 [PATCH 05/19] libctf: add the object index and function index sections Nick Alcock
18:04 [PATCH 08/19] libctf: Add iteration over non-root types Nick Alcock
18:04 [PATCH 07/19 REVIEW] binutils: objdump does not take --ctf-symbols or --ctf-strings options Nick Alcock
18:04 [PATCH 06/19 REVIEW] binutils: readelf: when dumping CTF, load strtab and symtab automatically Nick Alcock
18:04 [PATCH 03/19] libctf, binutils: dump the CTF header Nick Alcock
18:04 [PATCH 00/19] CTF linking support Nick Alcock
18:04 [PATCH 01/19] libctf: make it compile for old glibc Nick Alcock
16:57 [PATCH][BINUTILS][ARM]: Correct the regular expressions in cmse_main_sec_debug.d file. Srinath Parvathaneni
16:56 Re: [PATCH] x86: replace "anymem" checks where possible H.J. Lu
16:54 Re: [PATCH] x86: drop stale Mem enumerator H.J. Lu
13:43 Re: as: How to determine the section of symbols Peter Zijlstra
10:56 Re: as: How to determine the section of symbols Peter Zijlstra
10:07 Re: as: How to determine the section of symbols Peter Zijlstra
08:43 Re: as: How to determine the section of symbols Peter Zijlstra
07:35 Re: [PATCH 0/2] x86: further template encoding adjustments Jan Beulich
01:59 Re: [PATCH][binutils][Arm][2/3] Add support for float16 (IEEE and Alternative formats) for Arm backend. Tamar Christina

July 15, 2019
20:11 Re: as: How to determine the section of symbols H.J. Lu
20:01 Re: [PATCH 0/2] x86: further template encoding adjustments H.J. Lu
17:44 Re: libctf: make it compile for old glibc Nick Alcock
16:11 Re: [PATCH][binutils][Arm][2/3] Add support for float16 (IEEE and Alternative formats) for Arm backend. Richard Earnshaw (lists)
15:44 Re: [PATCH][binutils][Arm][2/3] Add support for float16 (IEEE and Alternative formats) for Arm backend. Barnaby Wilks
14:49 as: How to determine the section of symbols Peter Zijlstra
14:10 [COMMITTED, BPF] cpu,opcodes,gas: fix explicit arguments to eBPF ldabs instructions Jose E. Marchesi
13:09 Re: [PATCH v4] MIPS support for GNU hash Mihailo Stojanović
09:16 Re: [PATCH][binutils][Arm][2/3] Add support for float16 (IEEE and Alternative formats) for Arm backend. Richard Earnshaw (lists)
06:45 Ping: [PATCH 0/2] x86: further template encoding adjustments Jan Beulich

July 14, 2019
23:18 Re: libctf: make it compile for old glibc Hans-Peter Nilsson
12:53 [COMMITTED, BPF] cpu,opcodes,gas: fix arguments to ldabs and ldind eBPF instructions Jose E. Marchesi
12:52 Re: libctf: make it compile for old glibc Nick Alcock

July 13, 2019
00:36 Dynamic TLS section symbols Alan Modra
00:35 PR24786, wrong LMA if first section in overlay is empty Alan Modra

July 12, 2019
02:06 Re: Assertion failure in elflink.c:2824 (binutils 2.30, powerpc) Justin Hibbits
01:02 Re: Assertion failure in elflink.c:2824 (binutils 2.30, powerpc) Alan Modra

July 11, 2019
17:00 [PATCH] Print .debug_names augmentation as a string Tom Tromey
15:27 [PATCH][binutils][AArch64][3/3] Add support for float16 (IEEE format) for AArch64 backend. Barnaby Wilks
15:27 [PATCH][binutils][Arm][2/3] Add support for float16 (IEEE and Alternative formats) for Arm backend. Barnaby Wilks
15:27 [PATCH][binutils][1/3] Generic support for IEEE 754 floating point numbers. Barnaby Wilks
15:27 [PATCH][binutils][0/3] Add float16 directive for assembling 16-bit floating point numbers. Barnaby Wilks
13:18 Re: libctf: make it compile for old glibc Hans-Peter Nilsson
13:12 Re: libctf: make it compile for old glibc Hans-Peter Nilsson
12:48 Re: libctf: make it compile for old glibc Carlos O'Donell
12:01 Re: libctf: make it compile for old glibc Nick Alcock
08:42 Re: [RFC] Allow linker scripts to specify multiple output regions for an output section? Christophe Lyon
08:37 Re: gas/config/tc-arm.c:7819: error: array subscript is above array bounds Christophe Lyon
04:11 libctf: make it compile for old glibc Hans-Peter Nilsson
01:46 gas/config/tc-arm.c:7819: error: array subscript is above array bounds Hans-Peter Nilsson

July 10, 2019
19:18 Assertion failure in elflink.c:2824 (binutils 2.30, powerpc) Justin Hibbits
16:46 Committed: arm-dis.c (print_insn_coprocessor): Rename index to index_operand. Hans-Peter Nilsson
09:41 Re: commit 13acf03468 breaks binutils-2.32 builds Szabolcs Nagy
02:54 [PATCH] Fixed disassembler data/addr options note on man page Christophe Vidal
00:37 commit 13acf03468 breaks binutils-2.32 builds Alan Modra

July 09, 2019
22:29 Re: [PATCH 2/5] [GOLD] PowerPC notoc eh_frame Cary Coutant
16:32 Re: [PATCH v3] MIPS support for GNU hash Mihailo Stojanović
16:28 [PATCH v4] MIPS support for GNU hash Mihailo Stojanovic
15:18 Re: [PATCH] x86: Uppercase suffix_always in the comments H.J. Lu
15:00 [PATCH] x86: Uppercase suffix_always in the comments Borislav Petkov
12:30 Re: [PATCH v2] gas/ELF: don't accumulate .type settings Maciej W. Rozycki
11:44 Re: [PATCH v2] gas/ELF: don't accumulate .type settings Jan Beulich
08:59 [PATCH 5/5] [GOLD] PowerPC R_PPC64_PCREL_OPT support Alan Modra
08:59 [PATCH 4/5] [GOLD] PowerPC got reloc optimisation Alan Modra
08:59 [PATCH 3/5] [GOLD] PowerPC relocations for prefix insns Alan Modra
08:59 [PATCH 2/5] [GOLD] PowerPC notoc eh_frame Alan Modra
08:59 [PATCH 1/5] [GOLD] PowerPC64 ELFv2 notoc support Alan Modra
08:58 [PATCH 0/5] [GOLD] PowerPC pc-relative support Alan Modra
05:05 Re: [PATCH v2] gas/ELF: don't accumulate .type settings Alan Modra

July 08, 2019
20:33 Re: implementing ifunc support Carlos O'Donell
18:52 Re: implementing ifunc support Florian Weimer
17:03 Re: [PATCH][binutils][Arm] Removed warning for no longer UNPREDICTABLE MVE instructions. Andre Vieira (lists)
16:38 [PATCH][binutils][Arm] Removed warning for no longer UNPREDICTABLE MVE instructions. Barnaby Wilks
15:26 Re: implementing ifunc support Carlos O'Donell
15:15 implementing ifunc support Jason Duerstock
14:25 Re: [PATCH binutils 0/4] aarch64: Add STO_AARCH64_VARIANT_PCS support Szabolcs Nagy
06:54 Re: [PATCH v2] gas/ELF: don't accumulate .type settings Jan Beulich
06:01 PR24785, bfd crashes on empty .PPC.EMB.apuinfo section Alan Modra
06:00 Re: PowerPC notoc call stub tests Alan Modra
05:42 Re: [PATCH v2] gas/ELF: don't accumulate .type settings Alan Modra
01:39 Re: Error: can't resolve `0' {*UND* section} - `__DTOR_LIST__' {.dtors section} Alan Modra

July 06, 2019
21:57 Error: can't resolve `0' {*UND* section} - `__DTOR_LIST__' {.dtors section} William Tambe

July 05, 2019
14:39 Re: RFC: Add initial support for .NET Core dlls to objdump Nick Clifton
14:29 Re: [PATCH binutils 0/4] aarch64: Add STO_AARCH64_VARIANT_PCS support Szabolcs Nagy
12:04 [PATCH] x86: replace "anymem" checks where possible Jan Beulich
09:57 Re: [PATCH v2] MIPS support for GNU hash Mihailo Stojanović
09:54 Re: ld: compressed sections that depend on the symtab and strtab contents (linker people, am I crazy?) Nick Alcock
09:51 [PATCH v3] MIPS support for GNU hash Mihailo Stojanovic
07:50 [PATCH] x86: drop stale Mem enumerator Jan Beulich
07:23 Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] RISC-V: Fix doc for .insn Jim Wilson
05:46 Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] RISC-V: Fix doc for .insn Kito Cheng
04:32 Re: [PATCH v2 5/5] RISC-V: Add r4 format for r type with 4 register operands Jim Wilson
04:31 Re: [PATCH v2 4/5] RISC-V: sb/uj format named b/j in latest spec Jim Wilson
04:30 Re: [PATCH v2 3/5] RISC-V: Fix wrong format for .insn Jim Wilson
04:30 Re: [PATCH v2 2/5] RISC-V: Refine testcase. Jim Wilson
04:29 Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] RISC-V: Fix doc for .insn Jim Wilson
00:35 Re: ld: compressed sections that depend on the symtab and strtab contents (linker people, am I crazy?) Nick Alcock

July 04, 2019
16:15 Re: ld: how can I get at the final strtab and symtab at link time? Nick Alcock
15:23 Re: ld: how can I get at the final strtab and symtab at link time? Nick Alcock
14:11 ld: how can I get at the final strtab and symtab at link time? Nick Alcock
10:57 Re: [PATCH v2] MIPS support for GNU hash Nick Clifton
09:01 [PATCH 1/2] x86: fold SReg{2,3} Jan Beulich
08:59 [PATCH 2/2] x86: make RegMem an opcode modifier Jan Beulich
08:55 [PATCH 0/2] x86: further template encoding adjustments Jan Beulich
04:43 Re: RFC: Add initial support for .NET Core dlls to objdump Omair Majid

July 03, 2019
16:02 Re: Adding options for redefining symbols Nick Clifton
15:16 Re: [PATCH] x86: correct "-Q" option handling H.J. Lu
15:04 [PATCH v2] MIPS support for GNU hash Mihailo Stojanovic
14:26 Commit: Update gas tests to work when toolchain is configured to generate build notes Nick Clifton
14:15 Re: [PATCH v2] gas/ELF: don't accumulate .type settings Nick Clifton
11:22 Re: bfd.info failing in binutils 2.32 Paul Edwards
11:08 Re: bfd.info failing in binutils 2.32 Nick Clifton
08:12 [PATCH v2] gas/ELF: don't accumulate .type settings Jan Beulich
07:37 [PATCH] x86: correct "-Q" option handling Jan Beulich
07:34 Re: shared strings in archive string tables? Mikael Pettersson
04:11 bfd.info failing in binutils 2.32 Paul Edwards

July 02, 2019
15:49 Re: binutils/gcc build problem on aarch64 (section size is larger tha Steve Ellcey
13:53 Re: [PATCH][BINUTILS][ARM]: Mark debug sections of file containing cmse entry functions. Nick Clifton
13:26 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/24709 [arm] linker crash and assertion failure with CMSE Christophe Lyon
13:12 Re: [PATCH][binutils][AArch64] Fix diagnostic error message for structural load/store by element. Nick Clifton
12:27 Re: [PATCH][BINUTILS][ARM]: Mark debug sections of file containing cmse entry functions. Srinath Parvathaneni
12:14 Re: shared strings in archive string tables? Nick Clifton
11:57 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/24709 [arm] linker crash and assertion failure with CMSE Nick Clifton
11:46 Re: [PATCH][BINUTILS][ARM]: Mark debug sections of file containing cmse entry functions. Nick Clifton
10:10 [committed][AArch64] Allow MOVPRFX to be used with FMOV Richard Sandiford
10:08 [committed][AArch64] Add missing C_MAX_ELEM flags for SVE conversions Richard Sandiford
10:07 [committed][AArch64] Fix bogus MOVPRFX warning for GPR form of CPY Richard Sandiford
09:59 Re: [PATCH RFC] gas/ELF: don't accumulate .type settings Nick Clifton
09:58 [PATCH v2 5/5] RISC-V: Add r4 format for r type with 4 register operands Kito Cheng
09:58 [PATCH v2 4/5] RISC-V: sb/uj format named b/j in latest spec Kito Cheng
09:58 [PATCH v2 3/5] RISC-V: Fix wrong format for .insn Kito Cheng
09:58 [PATCH v2 2/5] RISC-V: Refine testcase. Kito Cheng
09:58 [PATCH v2 1/5] RISC-V: Fix doc for .insn Kito Cheng
09:44 Re: binutils/gcc build problem on aarch64 (section size is larger tha Nick Clifton
09:04 [PATCH] PR ld/24709 [arm] linker crash and assertion failure with CMSE Christophe Lyon
06:49 Re: [RFC] Allow linker scripts to specify multiple output regions for an output section? Erik Christiansen

July 01, 2019
16:32 Re: binutils/gcc build problem on aarch64 (section size is larger tha Steve Ellcey
15:45 [PATCH][BINUTILS][ARM]: Mark debug sections of file containing cmse entry functions. Srinath Parvathaneni
15:41 binutils/gcc build problem on aarch64 (section size is larger tha Steve Ellcey
14:32 RE: [Patch] [gas][aarch64][SVE2] Fix pmull{t,b} requirement on SVE2-AES Tamar Christina
14:31 shared strings in archive string tables? Mikael Pettersson
14:30 Re: [PATCH RFC] gas/ELF: don't accumulate .type settings Jan Beulich
13:58 Re: Endfiles via linker script? Sebastian Huber
13:44 Re: [bfd] Missing sparc aout? Alexander von Gluck IV
13:28 Re: [bfd] Missing sparc aout? Andreas Schwab
13:04 [bfd] Missing sparc aout? Alexander von Gluck IV
12:49 Re: [PATCH RFC] gas/ELF: don't accumulate .type settings Nick Clifton
12:35 Bimetal Clad-Metal of Copper Aluminium CrAl Sheets Ms Pooja 8928403615
12:34 Re: Endfiles via linker script? Nick Clifton
12:23 Re: [Patch] [gas][aarch64][SVE2] Fix pmull{t,b} requirement on SVE2-AES Nick Clifton
12:11 Re: RFC: Add initial support for .NET Core dlls to objdump Nick Clifton
10:15 Re: [PATCH 1/5] libctf: disambiguate hex output in dumps Jose E. Marchesi
09:40 Re: [Patch] [gas][aarch64][SVE2] Fix pmull{t,b} requirement on SVE2-AES Matthew Malcomson
09:32 Re: [PATCH] x86: drop Vec_Imm4 Jan Beulich
07:27 RE: [Patch] [gas][aarch64][SVE2] Fix pmull{t,b} requirement on SVE2-AES Tamar Christina
07:20 RE: [PATCH][binutils][AArch64] Fix diagnostic error message for structural load/store by element. Tamar Christina


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc