This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v4] MIPS support for GNU hash
- From: Mihailo Stojanović <mihailo dot stojanovic at rt-rk dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Chenghua Xu <paul dot hua dot gm at gmail dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, "Maciej W . Rozycki" <macro at linux-mips dot org>, Petar Jovanovic <petar dot jovanovic at rt-rk dot com>, Dragan Mladjenovic <dragan dot mladjenovic at rt-rk dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 15:08:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v4] MIPS support for GNU hash
- References: <email@example.com>
I would like to inquire about the state of the RT-RK copyright
assignment for binutils, which is what is currently blocking
this patch. Is there anything else to be done on our side?