This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] Properly get cygwin dir from sub-configure
- From: Peter Foley <pefoley2 at pefoley dot com>
- To: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 17:46:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Properly get cygwin dir from sub-configure
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1459609330-15712-1-git-send-email-pefoley2 at pefoley dot com> <20160404143033 dot GF26762 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <1007243635 dot 45744817 dot 1459805759137 dot JavaMail dot zimbra at redhat dot com> <CAOFdcFM3xTsE4iWQR3UPGc=kUyOXzjmBi0us+OBO+_5SY+oGOg at mail dot gmail dot com> <5702DF64 dot 8050704 at cygwin dot com>
On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 5:40 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> You must be doing something differently though because we do "normal builds"
> all the time and haven't needed this.
In the first place, it was only a warning, not a fatal error, so it's
possibly it might have been missed in the build output.
In the second place, It might be caused by me building
binutils/gcc/newlib in a combined tree.