Re: Does newlib build from git master

On 2/25/2016 1:39 PM, Andrew Pinski wrote:
On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 11:27 AM, Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn@redhat.com> wrote:
The _newlib_version.h file is being generated fine.  Your test appears to be accessing the newlib source directory
so I am guessing this test is run prior to newlib being built or you have not rebuilt newlib but refreshed the
source.  Am I correct?

Oh Both Joel and I are doing combined builds.  Since libgcc uses
newlib headers before newlib is configure, a combined build does not
work any more.

Thanks Andrew for the quick reply. I am indeed doing a combined build.

When you think you have it working Jeff, I am happy to test again.

Thanks,
Andrew

-- Jeff J.