This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Does newlib build from git master
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 10:12:26 -0800
- Subject: Re: Does newlib build from git master
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56CF3DA9 dot 5070307 at oarcorp dot com>
On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 9:45 AM, Joel Sherrill
> I just tried to build the master and got this error.
> /home/joel/test-gcc/gcc/newlib/libc/include/sys/features.h:28:29: fatal
> error: _newlib_version.h: No such file or directory
> #include <_newlib_version.h>
> Is something not regenerated in git or am I having some other weird local
I noticed that failure too when I was accidentally compiled the trunk
rather than my local branch.
> Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
> joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
> Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35806
> Support Available (256) 722-9985